Spray roses are delicate and beautiful. Unlike the standard single rose, this type is much smaller but has multiple sprays of roses and buds per stem. Spray roses are perfect for sprucing up any arrangement but are also beautiful alone. They come in an impressive variety of gorgeous colors.
- Spray Roses should be re-hydrated using a commercial hydration solution such as Quick Dip to avoid stem blockage which causes "bent neck".
- Ask for date coded roses to guarantee freshness.
- Many new varieties are introduced each year, most offering better vase life and striking new colors.
- Cold chain management from grower to consumer drastically improves vase life.
- Spray roses are graded by stem length in cm and packaged in 10 stem bunches.
- Stem length should be measured top to bottom.
- Blooms should be unmarked and the guard petals present.
- Foliage should be deep green with no markings.
Rubicon Supernova Cherry Lovely Lydia
Silver Bell Lydia Sweet Sensation Purple Sky
Tigress Babe Suncity Viviane
White Majolica Celestial